I liked the video a lot because it is a way of fighting against racism. We all have straight to live and Malala has been very brave and strong. It is a role model.
Hello, my name is Cristina, from 2E. I loved this video, Malala and her family were very brave. I would love that any day Malala could return to her country.
NATALIA 2E Malala was and is a very brave girl, after being shot in the head on the school bus for going to school wants to help those children who do not have an education, to tell them that everything is possible, that if she could, they can also, so she believes that those children without education need to have it.
Malala was and is a very brave girl, after being shot in the head on the school bus for going to school,she wants to help those children who do not have an education, to tell them that everything is possible, that if she could, they can also, so she believes that those children without education need to have it.
Hi, my name is Berenice from 2E. And I like soo much the video and I want to Malala to became true here dream to go back to his village and helping other girls to terning true theirs dreams.
Hi Im David Ballester. I think this is a very hard story and like this one there are a lot more. And this also makes me think about how privilege people we are. Good luck Malala!!
Hi I am Nerea Varas, I think that Malala is very brave and this video makes me think about what proud we are and that we have to appreciate all the things that we have in our lifes because other people don't have nothing
I liked the video a lot because it is a way of fighting against racism. We all have straight to live and Malala has been very brave and strong. It is a role model.
ReplyDeleteBy Hugo Sedano from 2ºE. It was very interesting to now how this people live and what did they do to Malala and his family. I enjoy it very much.
ReplyDeleteHello, my name is Cristina, from 2E. I loved this video, Malala and her family were very brave. I would love that any day Malala could return to her country.
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Luis from 2E.I liked very much this speech because she talks very good and I learned a lots of things about her life.
ReplyDeleteNATALIA 2E
ReplyDeleteMalala was and is a very brave girl, after being shot in the head on the school bus for going to school wants to help those children who do not have an education, to tell them that everything is possible, that if she could, they can also, so she believes that those children without education need to have it.
Malala was and is a very brave girl, after being shot in the head on the school bus for going to school,she wants to help those children who do not have an education, to tell them that everything is possible, that if she could, they can also, so she believes that those children without education need to have it.
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Berenice from 2E. And I like soo much the video and I want to Malala to became true here dream to go back to his village and helping other girls to terning true theirs dreams.
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Luis of 2E.I liked very much this speech because she speaks very good and I learn a lots of things about her life.
ReplyDeleteHi, I´m Lucía Gallego from 2E, this speech is something we need in our lifes, I look up at Malala, she was so brave.
ReplyDeleteHi Im David Ballester. I think this is a very hard story and like this one there are a lot more. And this also makes me think about how privilege people we are. Good luck Malala!!
ReplyDeleteHi I am Nerea Varas, I think that Malala is very brave and this video makes me think about what proud we are and that we have to appreciate all the things that we have in our lifes because other people don't have nothing
ReplyDelete